I wanted to expand the year review into smaller milestones after reflecting on 2022 a year in review, where I include some achievements, new experiences and recommendations of content I come across.
Started a warm January as if summer holidays, 23°C during my vacation at my hometown then, it turns to pure cold winter then reached -4°C and we even had snow !
I come back from holidays to meet the new year with new energy and new challenges, proud to announce the first new thing of 2023 that I joined SogetiLabs as a Fellow ! I’m looking forward to contribute, learn and exchange with experts from different fields and to bring out the best value to our clients in #QualityEngineering and #Testing. and I joined a new project as Test Leader responsible for integration testing, and for community events we are planning an internal workshop Lego for QA with our testing community.
- I’m nominated as Testimist of the year 2022 by René van Veldhuijzen.
Finally reading this book that was on my reading list for more than 1 year. Fantastic story about IT and DevOps that combines personal and organisational challenges which offers new perspectives to improve IT organisations.
- Reflection on our AgileTD session, Discover your Explorer Soul My first blog post of 2023, a throughback to our Exploratory Testing workshop at AgileTD
- Assess Software Quality quality practices assessment model (QPAM) with tips for assessment facilitators, interview with Janet Gregory
- Predictions of 2023
- Quality Engineering & Testing Predictions for 2023 The raise of new technology will demand more DevOps transformation, and Testing of VR will take the root.
- AI Predictions for 2023 AI is getting more and more popular and its adoption becomes less scary when the new ChatGPT becomes accessible to everyone, but the place of human is always important mostly when we talk about human skills that robots can’t adopt
- Talent in IT – Predictions for 2023 A learning mindset across the business will allow you to take advantage of new ways to operate as individuals and teams, in this post pandemic era.
- AB Testing Podcast: Dedicated Testers are a heuristic for slow feedback loops, The Mindful Dev
- Testing peers Podcast: 30 THINGS EVERY NEW TESTER SHOULD LEARN
- TestSphere Roulette Episode 14 – Lena Pejgan Wiberg and Mirza Sisic
- How To Generate OpenAI Test Data And Use For API Workflow in Postman Flows
- Top 13 Test Automation Trends for 2023
- Sogeti interviewed me in the compaign BecomeYourBest where I shared my journey, the importance of learning as consultant, an overview about the future and things I want to do, and also advice for young people who one to join Sogeti !
Testing in the age of AI
One of the many topics I’m thinking of, is it valuable to have ChatGPT in your testing team ?
Do you think it could make your time effective or it will make you loose your time ?
In particular I’m looking forward for your opinions about using it in Exploratory Testing sessions
- Communities: Great activity on the club of ministry of testing, in particular I enjoyed different exchanges on various topics one of them the possible influence of ChatGPT to our testing activities.
- Auberge espagnol We had great time at Oney (my current client) where all testers from different departments brought the lunch and we synchronised well in a shared file to not bring the same thing 🙂
my contribution 🙂
Thank you for reading this blog post, follow me on linkedin and subscribe to future blog posts to not miss future testing updates